Monday, June 2, 2008

Over at my uncle's and i am tired. i don't miss singapore oh thankyou.
i just burst one pimple and the weather here is good i like.
my life neither sucks nor rocks.

I feel like vomitting. we are going to brastagii next saturday
uhuhuh junia is not coming back walaowe

Monica darling is coming and yesyesyesyesyesyes
going brastagi together iloveyou darling muachmuach

lastly, i tell you, i dont like blogging with someone beside me staring.
thats why my post is so short,now.
hope she doesn't understanddd
:\


and my cousin is so noisy. ( i edited this post four times)
i don't like online games. yuck

oh right she isn't here anymore sooooooo yeah, i am getting ecited czzzz Monica is coming. okay i can't blog anymore cz people keeps brushing through. i am paranoid. bye

No comments: