Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Press the button 'rewind'

Baboon mystomachhurtslikehellll mamamahahahaoifgabgkigb

(: i am feeling wonderful, jubilant,excited, and carefreeeee.
Who knows that this kind of feeling can chase all your misery away. Oh, perfect!
I can't wait for another Wednesday.

I dreamt of something strange. I was kidnapped, and the kidnapper was Joon Kiat. He said that if i didn't want to have tuition back with him, he will kill me. So strange. Joon Kiat. I miss him.

Everybody is so busy noww nobody cares to talk to me. Heyheyyouyou why are you not onlineeee?I am deprived of shopping. I have the amount but no motivation. Mom is too busy with her diet program. Oh well, she's forcing me to join her too. and worse, yoga. Gross la. I am not the yoga-like person thankyou.

And i will never go for diet. There are so many delicious and tasty thingys in this world that worth eating. Why strain my appetite by dieting. This life is much more meaningful without diet. Well, at least, that's my perspective.

Man, diet is torturing la. Wait till i am 200 pounds. One day.
I'd rather exercise to burn the calories than stop eating. Heehee don't tell my mom cz i will be wan dan. I miss you

PS: You're too cute to be true.

No comments: