Monday, June 23, 2008

Hahaha i have permanent gym weekly schedule with Olivia and its three times a week. She is a good health-referrer so i rely on her guidance okayy haha. Its because we think that its time for us to exercise and besides we can practice for Napfa test. Oh so its Tues,Thrus, and Sundayy. Can't wait for itttt

I can't wait for like, the 10th of July cz i will be moving to 19th floor and staying with Bella. Hah Mom is coming today like in two hours timee yay yay can't wait for her arrival. :) have been missing her so much.

I was talking to Junia and we are going to meet up this Friday yay yay yay! I am not going for choir tmr thankyouverymuch! Neither tmr nor the next day. Haha. Can't wait to see herrrrrrr.

I guess i have to keep myself busy and away from my room as many times as possible cz i can't stand her and her smellyness. And not to mention she angered me the second i opened my eyes.

I'm trying not to be rude but one more time she tou chi my foods i will struggle her to death.

No comments: