Thursday, June 19, 2008

I love it when you call

Moshi Moshi.

Bratzzzzzzzxzxzxzxz with Cindy and Sherleyy just now. (Sher, see your nameeeee) It was goddamn funnayee ehmagawt i can't stop laughinggg and the SilverQueen with caramel is loveeee.

Portugal tonightttttttttttttttttttt ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Relax, i won't get the wrong day or time anymore. I'm not that stoopit anymore. Hahahaha. Portugal VS German. Go go go ale ale ale. Portugal all the wayyyyyy! Cristiano Ronaldo is the best. hehe so freaked out over him. too unbelievable to be true.

Tomorrow. KungFu Panda with HEHE. not gonna tell you. so head over heels. Heels over head.

My brother recovered and i'm happy for him. My saturday is to welcome Singapore. :(
I don't feel good. I have a bad feeling. Wait and see.

Forget to tell you sth. I learnt how to drive! It was so scaryyyyy. I was so scared i will bang the car. But it tunred out quite well and yeah now i know a lil bit of driving skill.

Kbye

No comments: