Friday, June 13, 2008

I dont know who i can/cannot trust anymore

I am eating cha sio pui. (nasi babi) aka Monica Johan's favourite! Mon, i finally taste babi! And its nice you knowwwwwww. i didn't notice that there's an egg there so i take it as camouflage-ing. Haha. The egg is cute. Reminds me of tree boy. :) tree boy ah tree boy. Don't roll.
Ithinkchillihasfoundhistrueloveokaynvmiwillforgethimstillgotpepper.

I miss everybody! I miss someone who is in love and who is going to japan later. I miss someone who is harworkingly studying and taking care of the tree boy. I miss someone who is trying so hard to lose weight and learning Japanese. I miss someone who called my name and intended to talk, but finally say, 'nevermind' and maybe eating terang bulan now. I miss someone with beautiful voice and is a future nutritient. I miss someone who is so funny everytime that person talks, i will laugh. I miss someone who never fails to make me smile and make me can't stop staring. I miss someone who is so emo and wear black-only expect uniform. I miss someone with big nose and always wear pants so high up like mountain and always giving speeches. Lastly, i miss someone who is always there whenever i need. They are the best.

:) thankyou for cheering me up darling. you know its a hard time for me but you never fail to give me encouraging words and you successfully make me smile again and all the effort you've done for me thankyou so much you the bestest of the best. I will never let someone like you go. I thanked god for giving me a friend like you. BFF.

Tuition is getting more and more excited. I mean Physics. I didn't say the subject, but fellow tuitionmate. It feels like the old times again. except that without Eric Cindy Junia but with someone else. Haih, i really dont wanna go back to Singapore.
Hostel, duh. DIsgustinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

No comments: