Sunday, June 22, 2008

Even her night gown is pink.

I am so sad now. I went home and opened the door, hoping that there will be no one. But my hope didn't come true. that little girl is home and now she is sleeping like some pig. Omg and i have to sleep on top. You know how clumsy i am and i have to sleep on top?

I couldn't sleep. I told myself that i will get over it soon and i will stay here for like 15 days. But yeah this is going to be a long 15 days.

I told my new roomate which is not this little girl (well,she doesn't count) that i will be staying with her. She doesn't look pleasant. I told myself, okay candies, relax she is not so bad. She didn't look happy when i told her that. Am i that unlikeable that not even a single soul wants to share a room with me? I don't know what my life is going to be. I hope she doesn't treat bad.

I realised, no matter what, blood is thicker than water. Nothing is better than staying with my brother. Thinking of him, my eyes willl be teary. Its actually part of my fault that he came back to Indo. I wasn't thankful when he stays with me.

I am missing Mom. Its only like one day and i am missing her already. I keep crying everytime i think of my family and how i will be staying alone in Singapore since my brother goes back to Indo.I also miss my cute little brother. I miss playing with him and sending himm to school. I miss the moments in Medan.It's only yesterday i was there and now i am here.

I think its a matter of time when i will be begging my mom to send me home like what she does to my brother. I think i have to make bad results and behave poorly in school so she has no choice but to send me back. But that will disappoint her much and that's the last thing i want to do. To disappoint her.I tried telling her that i dont want to come back here but she refused to agree. But she doesn't know what i am feeling

No comments: