Friday, June 20, 2008

Starbucks rock n roll

Hello I am sitting at Starbucks enjoying and surfing net. Oh this, is life! So shiokydokyy muachmuach.
Anita is coming later and now i am with Andrewwwww.

Wellybellydelly, i am sucha nonsensical person haha i am so happy now idk why. Oh maybe because i am slurping an icy chocy uhh have been missing it.

Tmr i will be going back to Singapore and ONE good news is that, i don't have to stay with that girl yesss i will be staying with BellaBelliBelloBellu.HAHAHAHA ahhh too happy to be truee
Not as happy as when i recall that tmr i will land on the land called Singapore. It means studying again. Haiyaa.

It's so noisy here and i am so angry when i know that Sex and The City DVD is sold out. ah, what a disappointment. Kungfu Pandy is so cute and funneh la i laugh i think the loudest and youknowwhatChrissaidthatsheregrettedwatchingmoviewithmeshesaidiamembarassing.
slap you la Chris!

I won't stay in the noisy foisy hoisy #04-15 house with twooooo irritating girl anymore i will move to #19-14 with all the fun and rocknroll people. I think my life will be a lil bit better.

I am sooo proud of myself i studied Amaths right until Chapter 13-Further Trigonometry Identities or whatever you call it. So proud of myself, and i did practice chinese. I think Quek will be disgusted. Quek, it's for my own good, i have to be cheena (:
And let me seeee, Emaths, i studied till the Trigonometry and completed properties of circles.
Physics, i went through until Sound. Seeeeeeeeee how hardworking i am! My holidays aren't in vain.

You know i am still not sure of my departure's time but yeah i think i will reach there like, around 11, cz my flight is at 9pm. Oh midnight cab fare is tearing pocket. I seriously don't feel like going back. Medan is so heavenly.

I just got the complete series of Gossip Girl. The complete season one! The movie is good la. I love Nate Archibald. So very hot.

Oh God please forgive me because i keep talking about hot/cute/handsome whatsoever here or to dione please do not send me to hell or places without that kind of people hehehe. Iamsuchabadass.

Okay i am stopping myself from blogging any longer. Or else i will continue to talk like a loser about cuteeee people in this world. OKbyeee

No comments: