Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wow! The internet here is fast. yeah, wow! It's never been so fast.

Yes, i have reached and here i am with a complete mess in my room. My stuffs are like all over the room and house and argh, looking at all the messes, i really want to cry. In fact, the moment i reached the fart-smelled room, and stared at all the mess, i ran to the toilet and just cry on how pathetic my life is going to be. You have no idea how sad or frustated i feel. Its like, the end of the world. Knowing that my life won't be g8 from now on, obviously with this little girl.

I guess i will miss the moments with my brother. Well, sorry to blog dirtily, but i just farted on her chair and i am so proud of myself cz i will smell-en her chair and there you go! smell my smelly fart HAHAHA. I feel strange being in this room. its no good.

Oh and another thing, this room is full of pink.its like 80% pink! except for the walls.Ehmagawd i told myself that the misery is going to be more than expected. Looking at pink too long makes my eyes swolen.

For your info, she names herself Pinky Girl, Sweet Girl, Cute Girl, Angel Dolphin, omg can someone just slap her for me?

I really need to let go this emotions. I will be emo for like 5 minutes.

Well, i just told myself that this is what happen when you study overseas, i have to let go all my ego and i only can spill everything here. I have to stand her and her smelly room no matter what.

To telll you the truth, I'd rather stay with a dog or something than her uhkei. I think she is a potential ah-lian. Thankgod it's 15 days and not forever. If not, i am going to jump down.

Seems like this post is all about that little girl. She will be honoured. I am seriously pitying my own life now. I am begging my brother not to go back to Medan and stay here with me and continue studying here. Tonight is the last night i will be sharing the same room with him. I am glad he comes back with me or else i will have to stay with that little girl alone.

If you wanna see the mess, here it is..

No comments: