Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wait
.
.
.
Till my brother go away

Okay, he's gone. i am safeeeeeeeee to blog.
Ehmagawd its only like, tuesday, and i already can't wait for saturdayyyyyyyyyy!!
I bet its going to be a lot of fun. uncountable, yeah.

ET went to London like two days ago. oh, how lucky! He so rich of course can afford it.
I miss the old atmosphere when we have tuition together and it was so noisy that it lookes more that gossip sessions. but now, they left Sherly and I behind. Huh. Junia is not having her holiday so she can't come back. Cindy flies to Australia and Eric to London. Not fairrrrrr.

I took so long to post this blog cz i am busy tranferring all my data from the old laptop. I feel so tired.
I think i shall stop complaining. 0614552275.
That number above is nothing. Just some random stuff. I feel random now. :]

PS: IMY

No comments: