Friday, June 27, 2008

NERDS

I just fixed my laptop but i am very scared of going to unknown websites because it is not protected by any anti-virus. I have no idea how to take care of this laptop/.It seems so fragile. I just went to couple of websites and its already attacked by antivirus. I feel like dying.

Whoever invented virus is a stupid-evil-hairy-ass!

i can't blog in chinese now cz i dono how to set the time and date. Where's NJ?

I dono what to blog except for i am so happy that Zara is on big giant sale! and i bought 2 hoodies one from Zara and PullandBear. I bought 2 cz the Zara one not very nice then i saw the PullandBear one so nice so i buy HAHA. and a dress from Mango.
I spent alot so sorry Mum but i will use my savings okayyyyyyyy

i saw you and her. ahh, again.

No comments: