Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Because you are my pillar of strength

Ha ha ha ha. Everything went wrong ytd.
But it was really out of my control, and i am deeply sorry for that.
I'm sorry i'm such a mess.
I don't deserve this. Why can't you be angry? Please.
It aches to just think of you, so unselfish. Unlike me.
I promise i won't do it again, and yes, promise.

I finished reading Eclipse. I feel accomplished.
Everything is screwed apart from that.
I think only reading makes me forget everything.
Oh God, i need a break.
I was about to wish God turned me into a bird but i realised its a silly thought.

When December is the month, everybody should be happy w/ themselves
and people can't wait for the year exchange. Well, me too. Or at least i think i am.
"You fall, so you can learn how to stand"
That'd be my motivation sentence from now on.

I'm so sorry i have been blogging dully, boringly, and mellow-ly.
I just have nowhere else to pour. I can't talk to anyone.
Because everyone just feels so far away from me,
no matter how hard i try to catch up, i can't reach them.

ARGH ARGH ARGH
because of one freaking person, my life's so ruined.
(damn, will you just stop screaming!)
My defence is about to fall.

No comments: