Friday, December 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAYMOND SURYA!!!! :D
mas lu kapan ke sg sih?

Hey. I didn't drive today cz of Mom. >.<
So went to watch Twilight w/ Sherly and Cindy.
I think this is third time alrd. D: i just love the movie.
And since watching here is like so cheap, why not make useeeeeeeeee.

Christmas is coming heehee it means something to me heehee huehehe. Its gonna be exciting and i miss when you came knocking my balcony door at night and kidnapped me for a supper haha. You're like, so daring. No, i was saying, you're like a santa. Came through the chimney HUAHAHHA.
Idk what else to blog Mon is not here and and and i have nobody to talk to bcuz stef is ignoring me haha i know she's talking to pentolanzzzz. & tmr i'm going to Brastagi Hillpark i'm gna ride the roller coaster.
Its gna be the sixth now.


Okay bye i'm gna try on something

No comments: