Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hocus Pocus Locus

Soooooooo, life has been pretty good nowadays. Yeah this weekend maybe can be considered the best weekend throughtout my stay here. Well, actually i can't compare it that way.

I've got my Blackberry curve yesterday, yes i'm over the mars. Haha i finally got it i feel so blessed. Then went out with Christine and her friend (sorry i forget your name) and we went around 'hunting' for stuffs. Then went home and came back again at around 9pm, it was sooper crowded. SUPER. Like, i've never seen SUN that crowded before. So so so many people. Sherly was stucked at the parking lot for a damn two hours.

Haha everyone felt so cheated cz it wasn't exactly 80%, only 20-30%, some 40%. But i don't feel so because i bought sooo many things and i'm so happy. Some shops even had to closed its door and people have to wait for the queue to go in. Wth, its not like they are giving away their clothes free. You still have to pay. Okay cut the crap.
Bottom line ; I'm satisfied :DDD

I watched a documentary just now. Well its not really documentary, but its filming this really poor family, they sell honey. For three months, they earned less then 15bucks. Its really heart-wrenching. I felt so doleful, and i wished, if only i can contribute some of my privileges for them so that they can live a better life.

It made me think, i live such a privileged life, and even sometimes i still can mourn for more. I thought i need more pocket money. I thought i need to buy more things to satisfy my wants. Then i realised i'm such a selfish person. I'm never satisfied with all i have, and yet there are so many people out there, fighting with time, with hunger, with thrist, just so they can see the sun rise the next day.

I was disgusted by them, doing dirty and tiring work. Little did i know, they're choiceless. No one wants to live that way. Everyone wants to enjoy life, but i complained about how cruel life is to me. Life is cruel to them. They should be the one complaining. I have such a narrow heart.

Glad i watched that documentary and glad that i opened my eyes.

No comments: