Thursday, December 11, 2008

I've finally found my son (HAHA) oh lost it again cz i fell asleep. But i can hear his cry.

That is probably the longest and crappiest title ever Hahahahaha.
Anw btw highway, my orders are hereeeee i'm so happy its here, right in front of me. :*

You know what, Dione Seah is really funny.
I asked her to help me check if Eclipse is still available in Kino.
Then she thought its Eclipse mints as in the sweet Eclipse. And she said something like,
"Walao i thought you weirdo or sth your eclipse mints must come from Orchard road.'
I laughed sooo loud, Mom glared at me Hahaaa dione but that was an entertainment in the midst of my frustation.

Junia will be here soon!!!!!!!!!!
(I wanted to put more !! but it kinda look retarded) I'm so proud of her so went against her sister! I know is bad advice but nothing stops us!!!!!

Don's birthday is on Sat but he's celebrating it on Sunday. Hope it'll be a blast. But since its a child's bday party, i don't see how it can be that blasting rightrightright.
But the main thing is, they are all coming. Gooddddddd.

( errr, what ah?) omg your favourite quote.

I need new brain. I just realised i havent bathe okay and i feel really humid 'whatever'(your word) Tmr is the last day of my driving lesson. I'm still bad at it. Ah, you're away, if not you can teach me rightrightright. btw that previous you and that you is different one hoh. Its okay if you dont understand.

I miss Monica Johan. And i'm jealous of her, cz she got her Blackberry. And now in HK. AH, lucky woman.

Namaku MARVEL

No comments: