Thursday, December 4, 2008

Yawning lizards

Can you see my naughty looking brother who calls me K********* now?
Don took this.


Taa-daaa!
Hey i was trying on the camera and yes it worked!
I looked pretty dumb here

Watched Street Kings ytd. It was quite a nice movie. But too much vulgarities. Its like, every minutes at least there were 3 'f's. Wth.

Then at night watched Twilight again. I can't get bored of that movie you know. Its like, (!!)
Today was quite an exciting one. Had tuition as usual, then i went to learn driving. God its so cool but i'm still terrible at it. I'm a terrible driver :O But its okay. Another session tmr. Pray.

Went to Taipan after that because Piaget held an End Year Concert. No comment. Idk how to describe the concert. Perhaps, cute? Haha told you idk how to describe. Yes then i'm home now. I have few pictures but i think next time huh. and Junia is back in a week's time
Three Cheers for TUKUL who's back!!!!! :D

You looked so cute when you were confused. :P

No comments: