Saturday, December 13, 2008

When the clock stops ticking somehow. Its just the both of us.

WASSUP i'm super full right now. Hahahaha i rmb my msn icon for super is like so cute.
And 'heehee'. It looks like me, in some way haha.

Yoyo. (this one is irritating haha)
Idk what's wrong with my brain today its just weird, the way i think today.

So, went out with Junia today again.
And i bought that dress! The dress i talked about ytd. I'm so happy i can jump around the estate and everyone will laugh @ me. Then before that we had brunch @ Seoul Garden. Who say Seoul Garden is shitty. Slap whoever said that. But i heard someone sitting over at next table said something like, "People say Medan's Seoul Garden is better than Singapore's." Then i automatically responded, "True..True.." Haha i feel like laughing at myself, how i suddenly interrupt their conversation.

I forgot the rest of the time, what we did. Simply walking around, and since she didn't have the mood to shop today, she only bought cute clips. They are damn cute, there was one froggy clip, which reminded me of Pearly Lim. Hahahaha. Okay.

This www.blockingyou.com thingy keeps popping out. I feel like eating them up.
Pop up again. There are five.

I found my camera finally finally i'm so happy. Haha i miss MJ and NMC and AS walao. So long liaozz never see them. But i dont feel like going back to Sg leh. How? The time will eventually come la. So i'm just enjoying my time here, while i can. I don't want to remind myself that i'll face piles of books next year :(((

I have zero rupiah right now. Absolutely no money. I'm so broke. I'm so dead. I just withdrew ytd i can't withdraw again rightzzz Mom's super strict when it comes to my spending, esp here. How? I have yet to buy that gorgeous overknee socks. Haizz. I know it can't be gorgeous any further but its still gorgeous okayokayokay... I'm dreaming of it can you imagine.

This is why i hate to update photos. Because its suuuuuuuuuuper slow here. Its getting on my nerves. Nobody is online. I feel like dying. But its okay. I'm crapping right now cz i'm waiting for the photos to upload. Btw, my facebook is accessible now. :)

Thankyou for the care.
The care anyone would willingly die for.

No comments: