Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Till the end of the time,

Brenda just called me boss. Haahaha

Candies. says (7:56 PM):
why you not out?
SinisterMorphine; corpses fill these sidewalks says (7:56 PM):
at my grandma's place boss. HAHAH

She's so cute i think i miss her. Please dont tell her if not, wah jialat. I think Stef, Agnes and Frerry have this ties. They are coming back on the 4th. All together! Haha okay fine i'm so jealous but yes. But its okay I'm coming back early cz i can meet the girls sooner and Mom's still here.

Went to PS to meet MMDH haha. Omg its gonna be New Year soon. I was half-hoping i can spend NY with pepper but funny heh i'm so naive. Nobody is online now so i guess everybody has a plan for countdown.

Okay why am i still at home i should go and bathe now. bye.

When nights were clear, you're the first star that i'd see

No comments: