Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fanpire :)

"You're impossible," he said, and laughed once--a hard laugh, frusated. "How can I put this so that you'll believe me? You're not asleep, and you're not dead. I'm here and i love you. I have always love you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that i was away. When i told you that i didn't want you, that was the blackest knd of blasphemy."
Edward Cullen, New Moon.

About three things i was absolutely positive about;
First, Edward is a vampire
Second, there was part of him, i didn't know how dominant that part might be, that thristed for my blood.
and Third, I'm unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
Bella Swan, Twilight

If there were any way for me to become human for you, no matter what the price was, i would pay it.
Edward Cullen, Twilight

I don't want to hear that you feel that way. It's wrong. It's not safe. I'm dangerous, Bella - please, grasp that.
Edward Cullen, Twilight

I'm the world's best predator, aren't I? Everything about me invites you in - my voice, my face, even my smell. As if I need any of that! As if you could outrun me. As if you could fight me off.
Edward Cullen

Sometimes it seems like you're trying to say goodbye when you're saying something else.
Bella Swan

My decision was made, made before I'd ever consciously chosen, and I was committed to seeing it through. Because there was nothing more terrifying to me, more excruciating, than the thought of turning away from him.
Bella Swan

I was that boy, who would have gotten down on one knee and endeavored to secure your hand. I would have wanted you for eternity, even when the word didn't have quite the same connotations.
Edward Cullen, Eclipse

The clouds I can handle. But I can't fight with an eclipse.
Jacob Black, Eclipse

No comments: