Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Kill the mocking birds,
















I'mz soz sleepyz nowz yeahz i'mz dyingz canz youz imaginez typingz withz myz eyez halfz closedz? Hahaha. Okay i forced my eyes open (i typed eyes as heart just now)

Anw, Junia came and curled my hair. We both agreed that i looked like Medusa. went out with her,, did xmas shopping. Ate @ Sunday Cafe. The atmosphere was romantic. I could sense that she'd rather spend her time with her to-be boyfriend. Haha she's so cute. One more last meeting w/ her. I'm so sad. Life's better w/ her and the shopping. :D (i haven't get her anything y'know) Sorry Jun D:

Bought cake for Mom as ytd was Mother's Day. She was so happy and i felt so, so good. Being such a demanding daughter since the day i was born (now i rmb born don't come with -ed) and not such a proud for her, only these small things could make her so happy. I doubt i can be such a loving mother next time.

I also bought my brother a wallet since his bday is coming. Coolz walletz. Ripcurl. Hope that he'll
like it. I have yet to buy someone's gift. I have no idea what to get for that monkey.

Just came back from dinner. @ Wisma Benteng. So filling. Yum yum (haha agnes) Rmb the yum yum thing? We rolled on the floor laughing over that matter. Then i told Dad something that made him spilled his beer.
Me: Dad, when i get married i want to marry here (in Benteng).

Ykw, saw Kelvin Tionardi on Sunday. Heehee reminded me of Tukul.

Then what else, urm. Yes, i want to get married. Hahahaha Junia said when she got married, i'll be the bridesmaid. Then i say when i got married, her daughter will be my flower girl. :) such an early plan. Its still many years ahead.

I seriously think i've missed so much about mandy dione mel and hueimin. Like, i haven't been talking to them for ages. I miss you guys eh. My pepper consultant. My mrs pig. My stripey wife. My retarded tuition mate. Gawhawraw i'm going to see them soon.

Sometimes if you ask me which place i prefer, i really can't choose. Like, when i'm in Sg, then i'm going back to Medan, i'll keep groaning and say i don't want to go back. But when I'm in Medan and like now, going back to Sg, i'll say i don't feel like going back. Because seeing someone means missing the other one. Furthermore, there's really nothing awaits me there, unlike what i thought couple of months before. That's fat hope, uh.

AND TO WHOEVER IS SAD NOW, AND FEEL DEMORALIZED, OR HEART-TORN, OR TEARFUL, OR FRUSTATED, NO MATTER WHAT, DON'T BE! BECAUSE IT DOESN'T WORTH IT. YOUR WORRIES YOUR CRY YOUR TIME YOUR ENERGY YOUR MIND YOUR CONCENTRATION. APOLOGIZE IF YOU THINK YOU'RE WRONG. IGNORE IF YOU THINK ITS IRRITATING. AND HECK CARE IF ITS HURTFUL!
I'm surprised i have such a patience to wait til all the photos are uploaded. *claps*
PS: the one in blue is edited.
PS2: i miss you eh.
PS3: my phone is three days old and it already has scratches.
PS4: whatthehell i'm in love with the driving guy heh heh.
PS5: i have yet to pack my luggage
PS6: imagine life without love. argh
PS7: PS6 is currently my msn pm
PS8: don't you think i'm a lil bet retarded?

No comments: