Saturday, December 27, 2008

paracetamol

Hey people. I'm spending my few last hours in Medan you know, i'm damn sad. Good things Mom's going with me or else i'll be crying river of blood heehee. That'll be good because Edward will come and drink my blood, i'll get to see him! Haha okay. Mandy is stupid. Haha okay. Joking mantou.

I miss Jamie. As in the chopstick jamie. Heheh i will paint my nail hot red and shocking pink so she'll catch me and i can hug her(!!). pepper would laugh everytime i talk abt jamie. okay crap go away. haha

I envy everyone like Stef, Agnes, Sherly, Jess and etc who are going back to Sg only on 4th of Jan. Means yeah damn great :( A few more days to NY. When the clock strikes from 11.59.59 to 12.00.00 in 31st December, i hope i automatically become amnesia about pepper. So yes, bye

PS: im so sad :(

No comments: