Friday, December 12, 2008

Eating papayas consuming drugs.

Heyyyyyyyy peoplee i'm super happy right now.

1. Junia Kok is here.
2. She bought me my Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Really love her.
3. We went shopping and went crazy.
4. I feel alive, after such a long time. It has been a hectic one nowadays.
5. And we were back to the old times and no more 'i miss you'

You asked me how tough i am,
I don't really know, if you ask me to measure from the normal humanity scalar, give it a question mark Haha.
And btw, my words are the smallest text now bcz i'm afraid my parents may peep. Esp Dad!! He loves to peep la.

What else what else. Oh i'm still not done shopping for xmas gifts. Some are settled but i just don't know what to get for some people haha. I know Dione and Quek need a Mr Perfect. Haha and i miss AS so so so so so so so much. Also pentolanzz's wife heheheh. Then also stripey's wife. Also Ben. Haiyaaaaa. Hope he's doing fine. Hope everyone is fine. Hope the world will be a better place to live on. Hope that i'll find my eternal happiness, even though i'm don't quite believe it is true haha. But i got nothing to lose. Like what hueimin said :)

I have tuition tmr. Okay actually tuition is not so bad and frustating and demanding since we almost always busy talking about twilight Haha. And imagine, in two and half hours, i only did around 7 qnts. Fantasic, eh? Maybe this is what i call, 'Enjoy-and-relax-tuition.' Okay why am i discussing about tuition.

I guess my life for the weekend is worth waiting for. Idk how to say but i'm really looking forward for tmr. I'm gg out with Junia the kaypoh again and i think i'm getting the dress i was eyeing on. Hehehehe and maybe i want to get the overknee length socks too! And also the scarf. Hahahahaha i bet dione's nosehole will be open close open close big small big small and her ears will produce a mini-hurricane, if she reads this Hahahaha.

Wait wait wait. I'm really sorry because idk what to get for you guys' xmas gift, mandy dione mel hueimin stefanie brenda please tell me what you guys want. Others are settled :))))))) Gahahaha i feel like santa claus. And Mom changed the house theme into ringbells, stars, balls, presents, typical-christmas-trees. And now i feel like living in Antartica. I will ask her to remove the tree. Its needle-like leaves which 'supposed' to reduce the loss of moist through transpiration during winter, keeps poking my face. Excuse my clumsiness banging onto it but its because of the gigantic size. I'll got it removed no matter what.

I blogged long enough. Hope you dont fall asleep.
Because this skin dont show the date and time, i'll write it here.


If only the moon could speak. It would've told you everything.



Medan,
Friday 12/12/2008 (the day when the earth stood still HAHA)
10:05 PM

No comments: