Tuesday, June 30, 2009

find the acceleration

Heyyoooooo! Long day in school just now. I almost died of hunger. Of sleepiness. Of exhaustion. Imagine, after four periods of maths, i had to have 2 hours of chinese. I almost died and idk. Oral's in two days' time and i'm so unprepared. I don't want to screw it. Anyway who want to.

Reached home i went to jess's room to talk and gozzip so i had dinner later than usual, and i realised i still have tonnes of homework await me. Look at those chipmunks. What a free life they have! Anw i'm done w emaths prelim paper. I wanted to smack mr ng just now. I stayed up to do the stupid rev prac 12 and he didn't even ask for it. :( i could've done my SS or sleep in earlier. :(:(

You're really cute my dear.

edit.


Candies ; kenapa.kamu.imut.sekaleeeeee says (10:37 PM):
omg if only someone also captured MY moment....
OUR moment
the moment of LOVE

Dione likes her beer cold and her tv loud. says (10:37 PM):
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Candies ; dione let's climb the tower of love together says (10:37 PM):
look at my nick

Dione likes her beer cold and her tv loud. says (10:38 PM):
IM SO NOT TALKING TO LOVE GODDESS


HAHAHAHAHA i'm still laughing

No comments: