Wednesday, April 2, 2008


Does enchantment pour, out of every door?
No it's just on the street where you livee.


Omigod Choir Concertoooooooo.! g8 job peopleee!
Love you guys alotttt! (L)

Okay, I dont feel like talking about school today.
i guess it went normal. :)
let's talk about Choir todayyyyye!

it was great ya know. the primary kids were so cuteeee and looked innocent.
omg i feel like pinching themmm! then we sangg 9 songs. yeah, nine.
Olivia and Casey came half way and they kept laughing at me.
Someone was being so retarded just now. i had a hard time keeping my laugh

someone disappoint me. this is not the first time
i dont know, but this person rly deserves a slap. maybe it wasn't enough,uh?
i waited until the last song, You Raise Me Up, but until we sang the last word, that someone didn't show up. I nearly cried. but i told myself not to.

Silence my soul, i was the gong-ist. Haha i found it kinda unglam.
i wore a gown and hit a gong? But Ms Pua said i did well :D
i managed to smile. Finally.

This concert is the last performance for the sec4s.
i felt very sad when Ms Pua said, the youraisemeup song was dedicated to the sec4s.
omg i felt teary. i held back my tears. dont want to embarass myself. haiyaa.

nxt week will be their last practice with us. :( omg i wanna cry.
okay, i did cry. all because of Melissa Tan! i saw her cry and i began to tear.
I'm going to miss you Sec4s. (K)

all the best.

PS: i havent bathe

No comments: