Sunday, April 6, 2008

I just watched Powerpuff Girls. can you believe it? oh i can't believe it.
they are like so keeoyt and its been ages since i watched them. ages.
& mojojojojojojojo is as evil as the devil. the emergency telephone is just too cute to be true.
i wish i have more time to tune in to cartoon network. its been long.
I want to go back to my childhood. everythinggg!
doraemon. crayon sinchan. spongebob squarepants. dora the explorer. powerpuff girls. dragonball. sailormoon (!!). i totally <3 them!!

i wish i were one of the cartoon character. &&& coconuthead doesn't want to reply my nudges. i'm sending nudges again whooo! im gawd bored damn!
Oh didn't i tell you that i forget to bring my english file back, which means, i can't do my expository, which means, i have to wait till monday, which means, i need to get prepared, which means, ms tan is going to scream at me, which means, if i dont want to, i need to get someone's help, which means, i'm going to trouble someone, which means, i'm too lazy to do that which means, urgh, I-DONT-KNOW

stop which means-ing. its sickening. that wasn't me. that was someone else. I'm sleepy, no doubt. but i cant sleep. i need to get things done. which means, i shall stop blogging now, which means, goodbye, which means, i need to surrender my laptop.

No comments: