Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Life isn't as tough, though

Seeeee, i say there will be a 5th post.

I called Mom just now and told her about my grades. I expected her to nag and serve me 2 hours straight of speech. but surprisingly, she understood how i feel and she told me to do as well as possible. 

Her words make me even wanting to work harder. I don't want to disappoint her. She puts so much hopes and trust, i definitely can't spoil them. Just because YOU, i have to break down.

No. I will throw you to Atlantic Ocean like what Jun said. Nobody knows who YOU are. Not a single soul. 

Listening to the shell i bought during IFD, i become calmer instantly. i am more relaxed the minute i put it on my ear. i had a good 10 mins of relaxation. and guess what, my brain juices suddenly work and i am able to absorb something. I'm on my way to Chapter 4 of Chemistry.
My target for Chem is at leasttttt a BBBBBBBBB

I must do well for my parents.
I must do well for myself
I must do well for the people who supported me
Most importantly, i must do well for my grandmother up there 

I miss Popo. I want to dream of you, Popo. I'm sure you have something to tell me. :)

No comments: