Sunday, April 6, 2008

hear her say, its all his story

Today is b-o-r-i-n-g!
ohgod i just finished my story books and idk what to do next.

I'm so turned off by the textbooks and exercise books i dont want to even touch it. yuck so gross lol. my chinese compre was like disaster. not a single tick. hiak! slap you la chinese. grr! i'm angry now. very very angryy.

Letme see. uhm, i still have cheena, and english expository. idk how the hell ima going to complete them. emaths and geog test coming up next week. midyear timetable is out. i just feel like slapping the school. or burn them down. or shd i just burn myself? ohoh, i just freakishly lost 50 bucks ohmy precious 50bucks. where are you. but luckily i found my atm card. all thanks to myself.

i went to kelvin owen's blog and ha, i found out that he's the new library president. no announcement. but congratulations, nutrisari! haha :)

i need a sleep. no, before that, let me finish my english first. or chinese. either one.
Puh-lease, someone help me with those!

No comments: