Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hellooo. & now i'm dying. i only completed Chinese WS, English summary, essay printing. im still left with letter writing. ohh sickening. i have no idea how to write. ohmy sickkkkk! i forget to bring all the points for letter writing home. good jobbbb! arghhh hiak! Thanks to Amanda for helping me!

great great great, ming tian is choir concertoo. we went to the auditorium just now and it was so small, tiny and unaccessible. i wonder how they make their way there. just toes are aching cz my heels are too small for my gigantic feet. felt so sleepy just now. i hope i dont faint tmr.

went home, i ate MOS with agnes just noww and yeah talked and talked. i'm bored oh please. rly bored. i mean not the dinner. i mean now. NOW. thankgodness my aircon has recover and oh applause for the aircon inventer! lab you. what, what, WHAT now? i feel so sleepy ah my brother is snoring now. so jealous.

oh yeah today is april fool and guess what? i haven't fool anyone! dont feel like it. in fact, nobody fooled me too. okay i fooled err dione ytd but it wasnt successful :8. Mui Zhen just fooled me. fool here fool there everywhere fool fool! haha

i think i have nothing else to talk abt. except, today was half boring half fun.

No comments: