Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Riot is cool for reasonable purposes

Omg, 4th post. soon, i will pay of my 5 days of disappearance. grr. 
Junia's having a holiday tomorrow. guess why?
-Her school teachers are rioting for higher salary.

Candies : Why aren't you asleep?
Junia : I have holiday tmr, sweetie
Candies : Why?
Junia : My school teachers are rioting for higher pay.
Candies : Omg
( i added the sweetie. geehee)

Her school is so cool. They even have schedule for riots HAHA. 
Maybe this is what i'm going to encounter when i go theree.
Btw, I'm positive on moving to Aus. Bye Singapore :) 
Dad has agreed and i owed him a hug!

I think i got my normal hormone back and heehee thanks to Josh. ( i hate thanking you, garbage!)
 You know Brenda's cousin, Isaac is so poor thing! Brenda Ng ignored him. actually i felt kind of guilty when i ignored him also. Such a smart kid, it is a waste if he takes it for granted. he might as well give me. Brendy, give me his brain.

Back to Chem-y. 
Btw, Taupok is so flirty today. yuck lol
Si Panjang Tangan 

i got a feeling there will be 5th post

No comments: