Tuesday, April 22, 2008

the littlest thing that bothers me

Omg, third post of the day? I dont know.
I've tried to study my Chem. but nothing seems to enter my brain. i couldn't register any information. How? Omg i'm getting seriously worried. i need, need a guidance. please. 

Chemistry is actually fun and interesting. but when i have no mood, i just read through the pages, i can't jus swallow everything in and this time not at all. 

My posts have been monotonous but hell yeah i don't care. These days aren't good though.

I don't want to believe that all my misery is because of YOU. well, don't let me go too far and tell you everything. it's just burdening and suffering. i have to face you virtually everyday. i want to talk to you so so badly. i want to ask you hell lots of thing. and i hate it when you reply me in such a tone that signaled my your refusion to talk. i mean, hello?! i was trying to be nice and maybe just be friendly. I don't want to admit how much i want to slap you. 

And i can't believe that i actually liked you.
I'm telling you too much.
Note: its in past tense

No comments: