Thursday, April 17, 2008

I couldn't find the Snow White slippers that Mom bought me. :(
I need to find it. i don't care.

The auto-scan is after exam. i dont want to stress myself. wish me luck
I know there's some of you out there who wish that i will die.
the faster, the better. 
I don't know. It depends. i have nothing to fight for, actually.
I feel pathetic. I'm desperate. I'm a failure. or loser. 

If you think you are someone good or great or perfect or whatsoever, 
give me a lesson on how to be a successor. I need that.
People always gossiped someone as loser. who knows actually they are the real loser.

I miss my mother. 
39 more days to go. :) that's what i'm rly looking for.

i talked to mom about my studies after secondary school. i told her about my plan to continue in australia instead of singapore. She agreed. but i need my father's consent.
So i guess, after Sec Sch, i will go to Aus. 
i know you're smiling. don't bluff

No comments: