Friday, April 11, 2008

Omg. Mommy bought sosososo many nice foods and i'm eating so much nowwwww :)
I am happy she is finally here. she never fails to nag at me. but i miss it.

I
think
screwed
up
my
Geography
paper.

i have totally no idea what to write and i stared at it for a good 5 minutes. i wrote crap and i forget to draw the diagram which loss me marks. I'm saad :( i got back emaths paper. i want to slap myself for being sosososososo careless. i could easily get 22/25 urgh stupidddddddddddd!

Rehearsal was another sucky thing today. i feel like slapping all of them. every single one of them. that was the boringest rehearsal ever. 

I have tonnes of hws and i think i dont want my brother to go back. although he is irritating, but i think he makes a better roomate than any other people. i don't want to miss him. but, i just don't know how to persuade him so he want to study. someone please help me.

The swimming pool looks so welcoming noww. i just want to jump inside. 

Okay, let's see what's coming up next week.
1. History SBQ test
2. Chinese test
3. Physics test
4. Amaths test
5. Chemistry formula writing test
6. i dont know what else
7. i think its annual awards
8. i have more but i forgot

i think mommy is coming now i shall end the post or she is going to read, which i dont think i want her to do. :)

You look so hot and sexaye today. Love your skin tone

No comments: