Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Yoyo ima back! and i'm done with, English essay, History MindMap, VomitPaper Design and information for chem project. see how good i ammmmmmmmmmmm! ouhh so proud of myself.!!

:( from tmr onwards, i'm going to sit alone. Not with dione anymore :(( super uberly sad :( no more sitting partner. who to blame? you know who. 350% sad lol. ERGHHHH so many hw darrrrrr!

Dexian is actually good in Maths too! oww, surprising! and he did dancing and he was in choir? haha strange huh? i mean, a guy, actually do some ballet and ballroom dance. Cooooooool! :) and he has a girlfriend. She looks like Kelly. i miss herrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Kelly my jelly ohoh. love youuuu

I think i have nothing more to talk about. Ohoh yes have! Agnes was absent today :( 500% sad noww. and my aircon isnt working. 650% sad. I slept in living room ytd night but not tonight. there was big fat long lizard. no wayyyy! i think i needa sleep now. NOW! okay love ya chilli. ohno. ketchup

No comments: