Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hello
Omigod i disappoeared a few days. and its funnnnn :)
Mommy is L-O-V-E! <3333333333333

She had done so much for me i just feel like crying you know.
its been long since i receive such love. my eyes are wet now.

She clean my room and now my messy messy room is neat. perfecto.
she thought that i'm dehydrated so she bought me a sexy water bottle (L)
I told her i'm lack of pictures, the next day, i found a gorgeous camera on my desk :D
When i washed me hair, she blew it dry. of course using hair-dryer. ;I
She washed my handphone socks, which is like ohsodirtyyyyy!
Yesterday, after choir, it was raining heavily, so i called her saying that i can't go home on time. so she came all the way to fetch me. how sweet. and she washed my bag and shoes cz its wet and yucky :) i love mom. 

I told her i have no umbrella, and she bought me one just now. i love her. she tied my hair today. a neat, lovely plait. I feel so high and happy! but she's going back tmr. i'm going to miss her again. 

I feel so happy with her here, and i don't realise, she is going back tomorrow. 

I went to the doctor just now with mommy. cz i waited soooo long, i slept on her lap. just like i did when i was young.omigod i need to stop this. i'm tearing. 
Above all, I love her. (L)

went to  check up, and the first question they asked, " are you married?"
I'm like, " errrr, no. im only 14" 

gosh, its so weird. who the hell got married at the age of 14? 
anyway, the doctor said, the chance of cancer is there, so i must go for auto-scan.
I'm so scared okay. idk what if its rly cancer and i have to suffer.
I rly dont want that to happen. I hope god blesses me and i'm alright:)

Mom was super worried she wanted the scan to be done today. but they were closed so i choose to do it after exam. at least i can concentrate on exam first.
I talked alot with mom and after that i understand more and now, i can control my anger better. at least i don't get mad and i just talk to my pillow about everything that i felt. 
so if you wanna know, ask my pillow. Her name is Malibu. 

Taupokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.! he is the grossest person on earth. He acted cute, acted cool, acted gangster, acted ahbeng. ewwww, yuck!
I wanna fry him and sell him. Taupok @ $1 HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Mom bought me alotalotalotalotofthings omigodd. i love her. but they still cant close my shopping book down. I want a high heels.
okay, i needa go. byeee :)

No comments: