Thursday, April 3, 2008

Oh well, first and for most,
Thankyou big time for Agnes and esp Stef(!) for brightening my evening.
i enjoy being with you, kay!

School was urgh, i dont know.
I cried cz of stupid Monica and Noviana
everytime i see them, or any of the sec4s, i feel very sad. i can just tear.
I'm rly going to miss the sec4s.(L) :(
okay, stop it candies.

Councillor Investiture. Congratulations Ex-Co.
i don't know what to say anymore.
The video, urgh i was sad. sad sad sad.
these days i'm so emotional. what happen to me oh gosh.

Then i had Chinese LSP. thankyou everyone
Mel, Dione, Yiying, May, Brenda, Frerry, Yuling, Jolyn. love ya all!
Oh and Ms Chua. thankyou teacher!

then i went home but uh, my tutor cancelled to tuition,
so i went to meet Agnes and Stef.
then Agnes left for tuition.
Stef and I went Library and then Popular, then we ate Subway.
saw Monica and Olivia. ohyeah time flies fast, darling

i'm not going to waste my time bitching. no way.
thankyou for all and yeah, goodbye.

No comments: