Saturday, April 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Honey!
love ya. thankyou for your smile! it brightens my day!

Bloodeh. Bloodeh. I have this bloodeh virus in my computer oh idk how to delete it. can someone tell me. urgh. stoopid!

i went out with Olivia just now and i saw charlene. i thought she was with WY but no. and i bought a top :D! (L) it! and i'm sorry i had to leave cz i went to meet my aunt. then went Boon keng to eat steamboat. then i'm home.

I completed my Amaths, Emaths and Physics. I'm still left with Chinese, Amaths TYS, Chem WS, Chem Ex 6, English expository. Alot huh. i can't do my chem since i dont bring my tb home. Chinese, uh, leave it for my tutor to settle. English, i have no bloody idea how to even start. Haha i'm so pathetic. Scary creepy midyeah is just ard the corner. daddymia i dont know how to study. its like emaths and physics in a day. tell me how am i going to squeeze everything into my brain?
I need guidance. from anyone. preferably chilli hehe. ohno, ketchup. or monkey also can.
omigod i have so many bf. cz of hueimin la! :] shittaye!

Goshy i'm ohsofull. there's tuition tmr. i have to wake up early. sooper dooper early. :( i wish i have more time for myself. and i'm so smelly now. i haven't buy my shampoo.

can anyone teach me how to spend as little money as possible so that i won't broke early in the month. i'm so so so broke noww. and my jeans is heating me up. i miss my hot pants. :) i can't start convo in msn now. i need, need to restart my comp. s i c k e n i n g.

I dont know what to do. I seriously have no idea. my patience has yet came to the end. i don't think i can stand this anymore. it sucks. i don't even want to think abt it. you dont understand how i feel. please, just put your feet on my shoes and think of how hard my position is. don't judge just from your point of view and conclude everything. maybe you don't understand me as much as you think you do. thankyou

No comments: