Wednesday, April 23, 2008

that's mine. not yours

I lost 200bucks. I bloodily lost 200bucks.
It has been in my bloody drawer for bloody weeks.
It was still there on Monday. I remembered. 

when i wanted to take my money just now, i couldn't find the wallet. 
i started panicking and i couldn;t find, still
i called Mom and she is sorting things out. 

I can't call mom now. I miss her :(

Please, you stealer, whoever you are, just return me my money. I don't care who you are, if you don't return me, you will have disgusting features growing on your face, and your disgusting hands, will grow fungess like the expired bread. you low-class brain, will have a tumor. 

200bucks isn't a small amount. not returning me means, i will be hungry for the next one month. come on, this is serious. fucker!

No comments: