Tuesday, June 9, 2009

flying coaster w spiderman

Yoyo back from malaysia! Omg yes, it was a total blast man. I mean, I expected it to be fun, but not so fun. First night @kl we walked around the lot 10 area and ate our super late dinner, reach the cool hotel, it was like heaven man. We had this really cool room w living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, dining table, and toilets hehe and a working desk. Damn cool haha then at night we gathered @ living room and did homework (omg yess pathetic rightz) but it was only vincent and I. Bobby was fast asleep and yea.

2nd day we shopped. Okay, I shopped. A lot. Hehe. I was like, the shopping queen of the day, in only abt 2 hrs I spent like, nevermind... Then off we go to genting!!! Played the indoor theme park and dinner @ a chinese restaurant which was damn nice. Walked around, but the hotel room was nothing compared to times square's. And we had to walk sooo long before we reach the lift my godd.

Third day was the blast omggg love it. We bought the express pass and didn't queue for anything, I missed the feeling of queueing heheh. (Omg my room is like a total mess) shouted my lungs out and we took pirate ship for 3 times, and flying coaster abt 3 times also haha and many others, I felt like flyingg hahaha. Cool omg love it and took many pics but all are w agnes. Cool omg I miss genting liaozzzzzzzzzz

The last day I rode flying coaster agn and made new friends. Haha yea okay have my lunch first bye.

No comments: