Thursday, June 4, 2009

Why? Why do you have to do this to me? You made it sound like as if I have to choose between the two of you. What, is it wrong to voice out my opinion? Why are you always so stubborn and think that you're the right one when you don't know half the story. Or maybe if you're willing to listen, and not jump into conclusion like this, you'll understand. Is it wrong to defend someone that means so much to me? Don't you EVER consider my feeling when you call him a jerk? Have you ever? Have you ever put yourself in my shoes and understand how much this anguish is causing everythinga and the least I want is you, condemning him. I don't care how many million times or how bad he'd hurt me, but you have no whatsoever right to call him a jerk or asshole. I don't care if you say I'm stupid for defending someone that's hurt me badly but you have no absolute right to judge because you don't know anything. I repeat, ANYTHING. I am willing to put everything behind, forgive and forget, and pretend nothing ever happened but why are you the one being selfish? Okay, if its because you care for me and you don't want me to get hurt, I appreciate that, and I truly thank you for that. But please, I know what I'm doing and what I'm facing so don't force me. I mean, everybody deserves a second chance, right? And for all I can think of, I feel extremely guilty for this because you know what, he doesn't deserve being called a jerk. I don't give a damn what you think or whatever that may be, but please, don't act like you know everything and just by seeing one episode of the whole movie, you make judgement. Maybe he doesn't fall under your high standard of 'acceptable' but hey his sincerity wins everything under your category. I don't care if your boyfriend is a 10/10, but you don't assume everyone's has to be compared to yours. And I don't freaking care of anything but I care when you make false assumption about him when you don't even see him in person before.

Please I hate this. Its like an insult. Although you were trying to protect my feeling.


_________________________________

Okay enufffff. I'm angry. Hahaha but whatever. I still can't sleep ugh :(

Sooooo, today was spent awesomely with win. And I changed my name to cindas today haha. We wanted to look for my brother's shoes and my father's prezzie but didn't so in the end he bought a baseball and I bought my ipod casing. Ahh walked around orchard and couldn't find nice shoes for my brother. Oh yea there's this barbie exhibition @taka and I went crazy over there ogling (yes ogling) at the barbie dolls and the barbie car full of barbies, and the five feet tall barbie house, barbie phone, barbie clothes, barbie stationary etc, that I forgot he was waiting for me hahaha. Sorry manz. Yepp we went to heeren and found this reaallly cute fury shoes by puma omg I couldn't stop touching it hahaha it was nice la but andrew will probably puke. Hahaha.

I just don't understand why a baseball glove costs so much. And a tiny ball costed him like $13. -.- but anyway he had fun with it. We sat @ gloria jeans and talked, then went to paragon, supposedly to find my dad's wallet, but we ended up eating @ thai express. Hahahahahahaha ah yes he has camp tmr. And I have school tmr. And it sucks. Huh...

Then trained home with a bunch of sardines ughhhhhhh I hate that man who kept pushing me when I was already at terminal point. I felt like stepping on his shoes.

Heeeeeeeh okay I'm tired and I think he passed his cough onto me because now I'm coughing pretty badly.

No comments: