Saturday, June 13, 2009

Three cheers for five years

Yay a new skin for my blog. :) Got kinda sick of the last one. Okay, got really sick of the last one. Its raining cats and dogs here uhm ahh. Hey you know what, i went to rooftop yesterday. Feel kinda empty y'know because i am not usually alone there. We'd talked under the stars, under the cloud cover, w strong winds and sometimes, raindrops. Uh i really miss that moment. How it used to be so fun, hanging out together, without letting anyone to find out. And how we often took it for granted and now, I can't take that back even though i want it really badly. I mean, do you really wanna hangout with a heartbreaker? I bet not.

Okay so yeahh wake up early today and went to temple to pray. It's been long since i stepped my feet onto a temple. I just got different feeling everytime i'm there. Like, i don't feel pressured to go. My hands got burned a few times because i carry the joystick carelessly :(  Spend a few hours there and got my name changed! As in the chinese one. I'm not even sure how to write it. :O 

Went to eat and and went home and sleep all the way til 6. I'm like a pig. Shoot i haven't bathe which i'm supposed to one hour ago.

Let me list down what i want to eat, before i go back to Singapore.
- Kalimantan's fruit ice
- Asek Tok Tok
- Char Siew Fan
- Taiwan Porridge
- Shark fin soup (benteng's)
- Udang loncat aka jumping prawn (jumbo's)
- Kepiting saus tiram
- Sate padang
- Nasi prang
- nasi adang
- nasi pagi sore
- mie bebek kalimantan
- mie andalas
- nasi ayam asen
- mie soup barokah
- mie ayam polonia
- nasi isi elizabeth (old time escape place)
- mie awai
- mie keriting asiong
- bakso siantar
- mie bakso lebong

Only Medanese will understand and know these food. Which is like heaven and i haven't got a chance to eat them. Wait til Junia comes back, we'll have food marathon. :) Of course i need to exercise like mad if i don't want to get too elephant-y. I'm like a pig from sleeping, a goat from coughing, a hippopotamus from sneezing and what, elephant from eating? I might as well stay in the zoo, where i belong. Wth.

Medan, food paradise. :-)

No comments: