Saturday, June 27, 2009

you know the words so sing along baby

my brother is going back tomorrow morning, i'm very sad because the fact that all the times he's here, i think i haven't spend my time fruitfully with him. i'm gonna miss him and althou we're meeting again very very soon i'm still very sad because you know he's still the best roomate and uh yea i'm really sad because he's going back and i'll be all alone, noone to talk to in the room and everything. see, you always take things or people for granted when they're aroud. idk where he is now but surprisingly he came back early today so yea i was quite glad. idk why i'm typing this but one more time, i really wish he doesn't need to go back and i can have him as roomate forever because that's yea.

I stayed home the whole day so you probably know how BORED i am. I'm talking shits and i should probably grab sth to eat because i have been starving myself since morning

No comments: