Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm such a lazyyyy pig. I'm sorry. I'm supposed to go to ko shendy's place @ 10am but I overslept and now I'm still lazing ard, haven't bathe some more. Anyway, my laptop is fixed, by the almighty ko shendy hahaha see I don't need to go all the way to chinatown and got stared as if I'm naked hahahaha.

Call me lame, but I never want to wear revealing clothes that show too much skin because I feel insecure haha and you know you just feel like slapping those man that stare at you from head to toe as if you're idk what. Yup ytd I went to chinatown, wanted to repair my laptop. The technician looked at me disgustingly and wildly omgee idk how to describe la huh I got very scared, and the place was quite remote and his boss talked to me for daaaaaaaaamn long so it gave him more time to whatever ew I don't want to think of it bcz its just gross and ew and ew. I don't understand. I don't look like a striptease dancer nor did I wear 'kurang bahan' aka revealing clothes. Uhhh what did I wear... I wore my father's collar shirt long sleeve, a short and stockings and flats. So? Weird right. Uh okay forget it. I'm never going back there.

I should bathe and go to ko shendy's place to take my laptop then go home and complete my holiday assignments. Sher just cancelled our date ugh I'm quite pissed byebye

No comments: