Monday, June 29, 2009

Tweeeeeeeeeeeeet

Heyyyyyy i'm super stressed now. I haven't do my homework, all thanks to Oliv hehehe. Went out with her after going to library and then we had super late lunch @ crystal jade and ugh i miss the act-cute girl teehaaaa. Then we went around and i bought TWO headband i'm so screwed right. uh mom i promise i won't spend so much anymore. Promise *pinky swear*

I'm kinda in no mood to study esp with my house so noisy ughughugh. OK not study, do homework. I still have tons to do omg i better go now or not i can kiss my pillow goodbye for tonight.

TO-DO LIST!:
.English Situational Writing
.Chemistry Alkanes&Alkenes (wth is that?!?@$)
.SS full paper
.Emaths chapter 5
.Amaths 9.1
.History full paper
Chemistry Fuels (that's long overdue)\
.English Vocab
.Emaths Rev Prac 12

Die die die bye bye bye

edit./
done:
english situational writing
half way thru em rev prac 12.

still need to do:
amaths 9.1
chem alkanes alkenes
chem fuel

TELL ME HOW NOT DEAD I AMMM

No comments: