Wednesday, June 10, 2009

here in your arms

Honestly I'm in no mood to sit down and talk, and discuss about my future. That's what my guardian is about to ask me. I'm trying to hide from her and planning answers in a way that would end the conversation asap. Maybe when she asks me what I want to be, I'll just say, "housewife with a very cute husband and have a castle by the beach". I tell you, I really have no idea what I want to be and can't see what I will be next time. Good I just need to wait for another 3 hrs before bobby comes and escape to airport hehe.
I just came back from bty. Hehe bade farewell to my beloved lovely school. I'm so pissed now but nvm. Ugh, this dont-feel-like-going-back syndrome come again and I'm sure I will feel the same two weeks later. That'd depend on my mood then.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh shit I miss you. And my ipod has been playing all the songs that reminds me of you. :( hope you're having fun.

There's something. This something in me I can't explain. It makes me uneasy and pissed off. And what's worse, I know I shouldn't feel this way. I mean, that's the past. Come on. Forgive me man I suck.

No comments: