Sunday, June 28, 2009

seems like just yesterday i was laughing with you

I haven't been in a good shape lately. And i freaked myself out this morning. I didn't sleep the whole night yesterday because my brother's departure was at 7am. So i went to airport with him. I went home with MRT. I really didn't know what was up with me. I took MRT to Tanah Merah, then blindly took the wrong train to Pasir Ris and i alighted at Tampines. I walked out of the MRT station and just walk and walk until I didn't even know where i was anymore. I was very scared because it's still early in the morning and not many people were around. It's like, i didn't even know what i was doing, where i was going. I just kept...thinking. Until i got lost and the station was out of sight. I didn't know how to get back bcz i've only been to Tampines twice so i took a cab back. Ugh and then the cab fare was about $14 but i gave the uncle $54 and just came out of the taxi like i didn't expect any change. Luckily the taxi driver was honest, he gave me back my $40. Ugh i was like a walking corpse. Then i went home, on my air-con, silent my phone, and had a real deep sleep until like 7pm. I totally didn't get myself today.

Because my laptop was repaired, i lost some of my documents. And some of them are precious. Like all those funny pictures we drew and those retarded photos that we chanced upon. :( i lost them. I was very miserable but then i realised i cannot be because this just means i have to take the past as memories. I have to move on. No more imissyou-s.

No comments: