Wednesday, June 17, 2009

my boyfriend is hospitalised.


I'm a happy girl today! Happy! (:(:

Let me explain my title first. Okay so i was driving. Then idk why i'm always always so unlucky, i got caught by the traffic police. As usual, he asked for my driving license and i used the old tricks.

Police: May i see your license?
Me: Oh wait. (ransack my bag)
Me: (put on a pleading look) um sorry i kinda forget to bring my wallet.
Police: Huh? Kinda?
Me: Yes. I forget. Um can i go plz. My boyfren is come in the hospital, that's why i rushed and forget to bring my wallet. Plz i might not be able to see him again. You'd do me a great favour if you let me go.
Police: But you can't drive w/o driving license!
Me: I know i know. But i didn't do anything wrong and you caught me. Besides i'm rushing, yea.
Police: Fine, but at least give me so $$
Me: I dont bring wallet, how to give you?
Police: (Rub his jaw) ok i let you go, but plz rmb to bring ur license next time.
Me: :D okay bye! (brum and tancapppppp)
Hahaha, the truth is,
1. I don't have driving license.
2. I don't forget to bring my wallet, its safe in my bag
3. No one is hospitalised.
4. I don't have boyfriend.
5. I just don't want to give my precious money for him
6. Because i really didn't do anything wrong.
Okay it was really fun. Just that now i'm alone, not like last time :(
Went out with Jun. We went for lunch, then ice-cream then walked around and we got real bored, we decided to go to saloon. She had pedicure and i had my hair washed. :)
(rambut gw berkilau man, serasa kek gadis sunsilk hehehe)
Then went home, had dinner at this really cozy place @ taipan. Don't feel like blogging. Watching TV!
Ciao

No comments: