Monday, June 15, 2009

Pissed to the max

I'm pissed.

1. My computer loads damn slow today and its damn noisy with the fan thingy
2. My computer doesn't recognise my memory card so i can't upload any picture.
3. My room is damn hot and so pissing.
4. My nose is still runny and i have to recover before i go to china because i don't want to get quaratined.
5. Junia Kok isn't online, isn't replying my messages, is unreachable, while she's coming back tomorrow, idk how to contact her.
6. My computer still doesn't want to read my memory card.
7. My camera spoils. Stupid.
8. I lost my medicine.
9. There's only a few days left here :(
10. Somebody's making me damn curious idk what happened.

Okaay i am really pissed. Ugh. And the fact that i haven't been going out because Sherly is super busy, adds on to my-pissed-off-list. I'm really pissed. Everyday without fail after tuition, i lock myself like some heartbroken bitch and watch tv until dinner is ready. Ahhhhhh and i refuse, i repeat, refuse to do/touch any of my homework.

I'm so screwed.
and pissed.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

No. Tell me it isn't coming back.

No comments: