Thursday, June 11, 2009

i. miss. you.

Oh.My.Gods.

I'm finally, finally using my laptop.!!!!! Miss it so much. I'm typing with my laptop now :):) so happy!

Okay so, i'm back here. Ytd my guardian talked to me, yeah made me so pissed off and exasperated. I felt like ending the conversation asap but cannot because, yeah you know. Whatever. So, Bobby came and thankfully i was able to escape. We went to airport but because he thought that there was circle line in paya lebar, we took the wrong train. So yea and i have to pay for my luggage. Annoying annoying annoying. Ate @ Burger King and i was late for the boarding. I was the last person on board omigod so scary i thought the plane was leaving w/o me. Anyway thanks Bob! :):)

My nose is intolerable now. I can't stop sneezing and blowing my nose. When i blew my nose on the plane, everybody stared at me and haiya i don't have Swine flu la relax.

Okay so yeah. Today i had tuition, thanks. Haha then went to out because mom wanted to buy phone and she got herself BlackBerry Bold. Damn cool its just beside me hehehehe. Omg do you know something. Mom got a nose piercing and she's like, very proud of it. Omg my mother eh!! I also don't have. Wth she's damn cute la. She was so tired so i drove home just now. omigod i was like a driving moron. Sorry to fellow road user hahahahha. Thankfully i didn't forget which one is brake, which is accelerator. Cool rightz.

Ah, i'm loving this. I did homeworkz just now, and watching TV now. My brothers are out with dad. Mom's bathing. I'm sneezing. (uh i need a hug)

Hey baby, when we are together,
doing things that we love.
Every time you're near I feel like I'm in heaven,
feeling high
I don't want to let go, girl.
I just need you to know girl.
I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight,
I just wanna die in your arms
Here tonight

No comments: