Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I HATE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE PHOTOGENIC

Hello i'm at quek's now. Looking at banana's photo. I'm staying over at her place tonight and she's busy playing restaurant city and neglecting me :( and i'm hungry already. What a bad host.

Anyway, i stayed at sherly's last night and it was really fun. We played throughout the night and watch the movie-The Art of Seduction. HAHAHA we couldn't stop laughing because the movie was super funny. Then this japanese movie Tegami, we couldn't finish it because it jammed halfway, now i'm curious which girl the guy will end up with. I hope it'll be the cute one. :)

Sher has a really cute dog her name is cookie. haha she's the first dog that i cuddle. I mean, except for the dog i used to have. she's cute but sher just doesn't like her. What a bad master.

HUEIMIN I'M HUNGRY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea i'm quarantined. All Indos are quarantinesd. Hahaha we're banned from beatty whoo means no need to go for lessons heheheheheh.

Ps. I wish you'd mean whatever you've got to say.

No comments: