Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ALL MY LIFE I'VE BEEN WAITING IT IS TRUEEE

Hula Colouful World-o!

Heheh just now cat and fish came to moi houseee! haha we did geog project and haha alot moreeeee
so very fun huh i have done my maths self learning module oh finallyyyyy!! :D thankyou koko vengky and i'm left with the rest la cheena, physics blabla. urgh feel so sad cz i have to go to choir tmr at 8!! ohmy must wake up super extremely early (!!) okayyy thenthenthen what else?

i tell you one dirty secret! dione starts to like her cross-the-road boyfrind alr!! i can see her smile and her eyes telling me that!! haha why am i the one who is excited? isnt it suppose to be her CTR boyfriend? heehee (: i am so excitedddddddd!! nownownowwww!!!!!!!!!1

i am still very angry at my guardian whats her freaking problem cant i just have some fun and oh you want me to stay in my house with you yuck i dont want i need some freaking likfe man you dont know how much sec3 has tortured me and now you fucking want to add my torture and dont allow me to freaking have a little bit of fun but instead you think that im becoming a bad girl? OKAY FINE! if its what you think! i dont mind whatever man i cant stand it anymore i need a new hostel i rly cant live with this conception in her mind! she thinks that i am so wild ohmy she doesnt know we are doing project thats why i ask my friend to come over you dont freaking do any project before so you dont know how long a freaking project take to finish!! arghhhh! if i go to my friend's house and do and i come home late you will scream at me saying that you dont believe i am doing project instead you think that i am playing ard. uh you dont understand bitchhhhhhh!!! I NEED A FREAKING LIFEEEE! PLEASE! DUH

i think she isnt satisfied before i be a nerd and stay at home until i rust. ew who would want to do that? stay under one roof with you? i would want to do so as awhile as possible ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I AM ANGRY.

oh and btww tmr there's this nccland-girlguides combined camp so ima going for the campfire. i think im going to escape from my guardiann aha but where can i stay someone offer me your warm bed please haha i dont want to see her face. i dont lie to her. just lied partly hhehe. but if i cant get place to stay i guess i will just tell her that the camp is cancelled loh haha im such a smart liar! hahaha (:

i better sleep now cz theres choir tmr @ 7. uh my blue pink purple red gold nails! ew froggie

a few more hours and still counting down (:(:(:(:(:(:

No comments: