Monday, March 17, 2008

Yo! my brother is doing project so i can steal sometime to blog while he is talking my mommy. see how much i have been addicted to blogging. okay i have 5 minutes.
today was my last lesson with Joon Kiat and uhm i feel sad cz i wont be able to see him anymore but nvm, its for my good. Joon Kiat, we are super extremely sorry. we will miss you and we promise we wont forget you!! :)
okay and the other matter, i followed dione on her detox diet and so far, its okay. i havent break any rules even though i have craved for so many foods. now i feel more fresh and awake. you see, the whole day i only eat apple, banana, melon and chickpeas. and only drink distilled water. DISTILLED WATER you know. so proud of myself.
okay i got my class tee and its super big haha im wearing it noww. hehehe its nicee :)
gtg, 5mins is up!

No comments: